JUMPSTART COLLEGE RECRUITING THE SMART WAY
"When does college recruiting begin," and "how do we start the process," are two of the most frequently asked questions posed to us by student athletes and their parents. And with that in mind, we created Launch U. A proven, step-by-step process that shows families exactly how to jump-start recruiting in precise detail. Lauch U removes all the guesswork and provides specific action steps to take in order to take control of your college recruting journey.
HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH LAUNCH U
- Learn at your own pace. There are seven distinct stages with over 50 videos that will help you jump-start and take control of the recruiting process.
- Clear action steps to set you up for success, teaching student-athletes how to market themselves to college coaches systematically.
- Bonuses keep you on track, including email templates, recruiting checklist, universal recruiting questionnaire, and player profile resume.
- Study Hall with coach Kito during the first month you'll have access to Study Hall which gives you the opportunity to submit questions and receive one 15 minute coaching call with coach Kito Delgado. ($75 value).
- Lifetime access to the course and any updates we make to it.
- 100% unconditional money-back guarantee. We're confident you won't want one but we offer a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are unhappy with the course for any reason, let us know and we will refund your payment within 30 days.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
HOW TO LAUNCH & GAIN EXPOSURE
Email templates that work
Connecting with college coaches can prove challenging to a 16-18 year old student-athlete. Student athletes will learn:
- What to say to a college coach in an introductory email
- What mistakes to avoid making.
- When they should contact college coaches for the first time
- How to respond when they receive an email from a coach
- How to track their progress
Communicating with college coaches
All student-athletes want to hear from college coaches. The problem is most teenagers don't know what to say to them when they do call. We'll outline the elements of leaving an effective voicemail, and review what to say when a college coach finally calls you back.
Road map to success
Don't waste valuable time and effort trying to do something that someone else has already done well. What you need is a road map than guide you and give you the flexibility to adapt. Apply our proven strategies and win!
"Don't reinvent the wheel, just realign it." - Anthony J. D'Angelo
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long do I have access to the course?
You will have lifetime access to the course.
What do I do if I need help?
If you have a question related to this course, email email@example.com.
How long is the course?
The course is self-paced and you may take as long as you need to complete it, but plan to take about two months to complete. There are over 50 video tutorials totaling over 10 hours of content. Most videos are 5–10 minutes long, with the shortest video around 1 minute and the longest about 30 minutes.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We don't want that! We offer a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are unhappy with the course for any reason, let us know and we will refund your payment within 30 days. We would appreciate notification within the first 30 days of the course.